Comment on page
Decoding a Treasury Proposal
The information about a proposal is divided into four sections -
- This section is used to provide the complete context about a treasury proposal and enable the community to discuss about it.
- The description will be the same as the discussion to which the proposal is linked
- The timeline provides a view of the timestamps of when a treasury proposal was initiated as a discussion, followed by its evolution through various stages.
- The entire metadata and on chain arguments for a proposal can be viewed in this section
- Users can also look at earlier proposals proposed by the author, and do their due diligence from this section
- Only council members are allowed to vote on a treasury proposal in Governance V1
- The threshold for accepting a treasury proposal is at least three-fifths of the Council.
- On the other hand, the threshold for rejecting a proposal is at least one-half of the Council.